pp8c2f151f.png
ppb5c610e6.png
ppa7d41957.png
ppd8960e96.png
pp7304d3fd.png
ppa9a56c17.png
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp785124bf.png
ppd76636ee.png
pp691bfca8.png
pp5bd28660.png
pp53317ef7.png
ppbad2ce86.png
pp1dcfcb02.png
ppf53b58f8.png
pp8b4283d8.png
pp4ec7596d.png
pp29d37d3e.png
pp9ec35453.png
pp524d0f93.png
pp0afbe370.png
pp46f9b3e7.png
pp812fc731.png
pp7e282396.png
Publishing Services
pp7e282396.png
Additional Services
pp11d29a82.png
Design Services
pp11d29a82.png
Marketing Packages
ppefae42f0.png
Publishing Home
pp11d29a82.png
Contact Us
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp3df4401b.gif
pp18ad2ec9.png
Copyright © 2012 by Second Time Media & Communications
Online: www.SecondTimeMedia.com | Email: SecondTimeMedia@yahoo.com | Blog: SecondTimeOnline.Blogspot.com
Mail: P. O. Box  401367, Redford, MI 48240 | Phone 800.377.7497
Publishing Services
The publishing process requires that your book be converted to a  digital computer file suitable for high speed printing. When we have finished editing and proofreading your book, we take your hard copy printout (or suitably formatted computer file) and convert it into digital file in a format suitable for high-speed printers.
We’ll add the necessary ISBN number and EAN bar code required by bookstores. We’ll produce a glossy full-color cover layout that reflects your ideas.
Preparing Your Book: You'll receive 12 hours of cover layout time, insertion of the EAN bookstore scanner bar code and conversion to a digital file suitable for full color printing of the cover. It also includes 12 hours of file preparation work (editing, proofreading) that readies your text for the printers.
At this stage we’ll submit the file to the printers who will issue a proof for your approval and once approved the printer will begin the printing process. They generally run on a 21 day turnover.
Remember you still own ALL marketing, movie, TV and electronic rights to your work AND you control the book layout, size and cover design.
Selling Your Book: We also provide your book a listing in Second Time’s online bookstore plus order processing, invoicing, shipping and payment services. (Second Time would assess a 25% fee of the book price). You will also be informed of upcoming events in which you could promote your book (Book signings, conventions, expos) in conjunction with Second Time and other authors as well as independently.
You may order as many books as you wish, in pre-discussed quantities and sell them yourself anywhere you wish (or give them to friends or business contacts).
You the author set the retail price. When orders are received by the Second Time bookstore or website, they will be sold with Second Time receiving 25% of the retail price. The remaining 75% less shipping cost will be forwarded to you the author. This is a phenomenal deal as most bookstores request a 60-40 split. Payments are paid monthly (mailed out the last day of the month).
ppfb5d3f9a.png
Publishing Packages
Custom Package: $1,899
n
50 paperback copies of your novel*
n
Customization of cover and interior (typesetting and copyediting)
n
Allowance of cover art
n
Registrations with online booksellers through national distributor
n
Assignment of International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
n
Author Service Representative who provides support through the publication process.
n
Author webpage on Second Time Media & Communciations website
n
250 bookmarks
n
500 postcards
n
500 business cards
n
Press Release Campaign

Premium Package: $3,499
n
150 paperback copies of your novel*
n
Customization of cover and interior
n
Allowance of cover art
n
Registrations with online booksellers through national distributor
n
Assignment of International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
n
US copyright registration
n
Author Service Representative who provides support throught the publication process.
n
Data Entry Service
n
Author webpage on Second Time Media & Communciations website
n
500 bookmarks
n
1000 postcards
n
1000 business cards
n
5 Posters
n
CD Archive
n
Press Release Campaign
n
Book Review Campaign
n
Email Marketing Campaign
n
Media Kit
*Please note that additional books may be ordered in addition to the quoted price per package
I also need to change the pricing on the publishing packages. The first one needs to be changed to $1899 and the second package to $3499.