What Second Time Media Offers You
You can publish your book yourself. Second Time Media and Communications can turn your manuscript into a high quality, legally registered, perfect bound book with a full-color glossy cover, in as little as 8 weeks. Your book is stored as a computer file that an experienced but inexpensive printer will use to print your book, on demand to fill orders.
• You retain full control of the content, design and layout and keep all rights. You get your book published your way. Our publishing agreement is non-exclusive. You can enter into other publishing agreements or sell the film and television rights with no obligation to Second Time Media and Communications.
• We will provide you with your ISBN Number, EAN barcode, and Library of Congress number.
• You save thousands of dollars in printing costs. Since your book is printed on demand (in quantities of 250, 500 or 1000), no investment in inventory is required. You can also make changes and updates easily at any time for a small additional charge.
• You decide the retail price. Most other publishers set the retail price based on book size rather than value of content. If the nature of the book’s content warrants a high price, you can sell it for that price. You decide.
• We will feature your book on our website and also offer website services. We have full time graphic design artists ready to assist you in setting up an appealing website which will enable you a higher volume of sales.
Our services are designed for entrepreneurial authors and others who want to sell their books on their own (at seminars, book fairs, craft shows and to small bookstores). These authors need a web site with order processing, invoicing and charge card capabilities to handle orders while they are on the road. We will host a page for your book on the Second Time Media & Communications web site with a photo of you and your book, a synopsis of the content and a few extracts.